ZED Association of Exporters and Importers provides consultation and analysis services, prepares documents, conducts evaluation and verification of force majeure in accordance with the terms of foreign trade contracts and international agreements signed by Ukraine, as well as according to the terms of commercial contracts based on requests from business entities.
- preparation of contracts subject to force majeure clause and complications in the execution of foreign trade contracts;
- analysis of force majeure risks in foreign trade contracts and advice on how to minimise the potential challenges in the implementation of international trade contracts;
- assessment of the potential risks associated with force majeure until the moment your international contract is signed;
- expert preparation and analysis of documents and materials for the verification of force majeure and their submission to the Chamber of Commerce and Trade of Ukraine;
- obtaining resolutions from the relevant authority, i.e. the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Trade, concerning force majeure based on the terms of foreign trade contracts and international agreements signed by Ukraine, as well as according to the terms of commercial contracts based on requests from business entities;
- representation of clients in arbitration to establish that a force majeure event occurred;
- conducting workshops and seminars on force majeure and obstacles to the implementation of foreign trade contracts;
- publication of reference books, recommendations and various titles about force majeure.