Today, 25.11.2021, the Second International Conference on the Activities of Approved Exporters was held online. The event was organized by the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine, the Ukrainian Association of Business and Trade and the Association of Exporters and Importers "ZED" with the support of the First Vice Prime Minister - Minister of Economy of Ukraine Yulia Sviridenko, Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, State Service of Ukraine, PJSC "Export Credit Agency". The conference was moderated by a Ukrainian politician and former acting Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine Olga Trofimtseva.
The event was aimed at discussing in a professional circle issues of domestic exports, localization of production, increasing the number of approved exporters-manufacturers and exchange of useful experience.
Conference speakers were:
- Igor Dyadyura - Deputy Minister of Economy of Ukraine for Digital Development, Digital Transformation and Digitalization
- Oleksandr Moskalenko - Director of the Customs Policy Department of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine
- Reiner Büssel - GIZ-Ukraine expert
- Vladimir Storozhchuk - Head of the Department of Origin of Goods of the Department for Administration of Customs Payments, Customs Value and Customs Tariff Regulation of the State Customs Service
- Dmitry Los - Chairman of the Board of the Ukrainian Association of Business and Trade
- Alexey Rozhkov - Director of the Department of International Cooperation in the Sphere of Economics, Trade and Agriculture of the Ministry of Economy
- Andriy Melnyk - Deputy Head of Department - Head of Department for UKT FEA of the State Customs Service of Ukraine
- Sergey Svystil - Chairman of the Board of the Association of Exporters and Importers "Foreign Economic Activity"
- Oleg Upatov - director of the branch "MHP Logistics"
- Alexey Kushnir - Deputy Chairman of the Board of PJSC "Export Credit Agency"
The participants were about 180 representatives of business, government agencies, public organizations, foreign partners. The program of the event was very interesting and eventful.
During the conference, the companies learned:
- On the benefits of simplification for approved exporters with other special simplifications for authorized operators.
- On digitalization as one of the key areas of simplification of international trade.
- What opportunities open up for producers under the Pan-Euro-Med Convention?
- How to correctly determine the Ukrainian origin of goods to obtain the status of an approved exporter?
- What support do approved exporters in EU countries receive?
- What are the competitive advantages of approved exporter manufacturers?
- What are the current support tools for approved exporters by non-governmental institutions?
During the registration, more than 100 companies have already sent their questions, suggestions, comments. Therefore, further work will continue to process the results of the conference and prepare government proposals to improve conditions for domestic exports.