Today a meeting has been held with the representatives of the Association of Exporters of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the Association Mukhtor Umarov, the deputy chairman Bobur Rasulov and the representative of the Association in Ukraine Alikhodzha Ahmedov.
Sergii Svystil, the head of the Association ZED Council, Oksana Lykova, Director, Yana Popova, Deputy Director for Foreign Economic Relations and Logistics, took part on behalf of the Association ZED.
The issues discussed during the online conversation:
- creation of trading houses Ukraine-Uzbekistan, with representative offices in both countries,
- assistance in finding potential suppliers and buyers, organization of business missions;
- consultations on preparing foreign trade agreements, checking the reliability of counterparties;
- assistance in the organization of logistics and customs clearance of goods for participants and partners of associations;
- holding joint scientific and practical conferences, seminars, round tables, exhibitions and trainings, as well as other events to solve the most acute and pressing problems in the field of foreign economic activity and logistics;
- Involvement of Ukrainian and Uzbek experts, representatives of state bodies, relevant organizations, to participate in events (according to the topic), including as speakers.
As the result of the meeting with intentions for further cooperation, we signed the appropriate memorandum.
The Uzbek side is already preparing a list of products for potential export to Ukraine. We are waiting for your offers.