Council of FEA at the UCCI was created on January, 31, 2018.
The Council in its activity is guided by the legislation of Ukraine, the Charter of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine, the decisions of its governing bodies and its Regulation.
The Head of the Council is Sergii Svystil.
Main tasks of the Council are:
- development of professional proposals and recommendations for solving problematic issues of activity of Ukrainian enterprises in the sphere of foreign economic activity;
- providing comprehensive assistance to Ukrainian exporters to promote goods and services on foreign markets;
- elaboration of problematic issues concerning the activity of Ukrainian enterprises in the field of foreign economic activity, elaboration of relevant professional proposals and recommendations;
- participation in the development of state programs in the field of promotion of Ukrainian goods, works and services to foreign markets, aimed at supporting entrepreneurship in Ukraine and developing international trade and economic cooperation;
- preparation of proposals for the formation of state economic, tax and customs policy aimed at securing the interests of domestic producers in the domestic and foreign markets, enhancing their competitiveness, creating favorable conditions for export / import of goods, works, services, counterfeiting, counteracting by domestic producers products in the domestic market;
- creation of a platform for direct dialogue in the format of "business-authority" on the issues of foreign economic activity development;
- carriage an independent examination of draft legal acts and / or drafting proposals for improving the legislation of Ukraine in the field of foreign economic activity with the involvement of representatives of Ukrainian business circles;
- representation of interests of Ukrainian enterprises in the field of foreign economic activity for state authorities and local self-government bodies;
- lobbying a wide range of issues to improve common legal and regulatory policies and remove barriers to doing business.
- discussion of problematic issues that arise the Ukrainian enterprises in terms of obstruction of foreign economic activity, determination of specify codes according to the Ukrainian classification, correct determination of the customs value of goods, etc., and formation of relevant expert opinions that will be advisory;
- preparation of coordinated proposals on the issues of conclusion, execution or denunciation of international agreements of Ukraine in the sphere of international trade for submission to state authorities;
- preparation of coordinated proposals on the issues of defining and implementing mechanisms for stimulating export development for submission to public authorities;
- preparation of coordinated proposals for solving the problematic issues of cooperation of Ukraine within the World Trade Organization for submission to state authorities;
- preparation of coordinated proposals to ensure the protection of the rights and interests of the Ukrainian enterprises in trade and economics, using the mechanisms of the World Trade Organization for submission to state authorities;
- providing business committees, target sections of expert advisers working with regional chambers, methodological assistance on issues related to the organization and holding of consultations on foreign economic activities with representatives of business circles and preparation of agreed proposals on their results.