ZED Association of Exporters and Importers helps Ukrainian and foreign companies to obtain permits required for import or export of goods:
- advising on national and international legislation in the field of non-tariff regulation;
- determining which government agencies, organisations and institutions are responsible for issuing various permits for the import / export of goods, as well determining what kind of documents are required for obtaining specific permits;
- drafting of relevant documents, letters and appeals, preparing necessary dossiers for submission to the authority issuing permits;
- dealing with licensing authorities and filing necessary documents for and on behalf of the client, facilitation and monitoring of how the authorities examine the issue, representing clients in licensing bodies in Ukraine;
- obtaining the necessary permits and documents authorising the import / export of goods to and from Ukraine.